World peace contributes to cultural exchange. With peace, people can visit any country of their choice. People may be able to interact freely with each other. They can learn about different cultures from other people.
Find here some best positive affirmations for world peace for inspiration.
21 Positive Affirmations for world peace
1. Fear and anger don’t serve me. I choose to release them and let go of all the negativity.
Fear and anger don’t serve me. I choose to release them and let go of all the negativity.
2. I affirm that there is enough water, food, shelter, and love for everyone on Earth who needs it.
3. I always remember to breathe and take good care of myself.
4. I am allowed to feel all the feelings. Every emotion is acceptable at times like this.
5. I am doing my best to be kind to people and our planet. I am inspiring others to be the same.
6. I am safe and protected by the higher power. Nothing and nobody can affect me in a harmful way.
7. I am surrounded by wonderful and kind people.
8. I can easily transform my negative thoughts into neutral or positive ones. Yes, I am that powerful.
9. I choose to believe that there is always a better tomorrow.
10. I deserve a peaceful sky above my head. Everyone in the world deserves a peaceful sky.
11. I live a peaceful life full of love and harmony and I share it for the whole world to feel, in my own way.
12. I live in a beautiful world that is full of peace and kindness.
13. I make a positive difference every day, even if it’s a tiny little thing. I take care of the people, the planet, and keep my energy high up.
14. I make sure to only radiate positive vibes so I only attract good things into my life.
15. I show up every day with kindness, compassion, love, and care for the world and everyone in it.
16. I wake up with a smile and full of hope for another good day.
17. Peace in the world begins with me.
18. The world is a better place with me in it.
19. Today I smile at strangers and they smile back at me. I make everyone’s day better, one person at a time.
20. Whatever happens, I can handle it and survive.
21. With every breath I take, I inhale relaxation, I exhale tension.
Also read: 21 Unique Quotes On Happiness
Source: utterly positive