Get here the list of some scary facts.
21 Scary Facts
1. A chicken named Mike lived for 8 weeks after his head was cut off.
2. A human head remains conscious for around 20 seconds after being decapitated.
3. According to the Science journal back in 2015, an average of 4.8 and 12.7 million tonnes of plastic enter the oceans every year.
4. Crows are so intelligent they can recognize a human face. So don’t get one mad, okay?
5. Crows can recognize and remember human faces.
6. Dead bodies swell up like balloons after about four days, due to the release of gases and liquids.
Read: WTF Facts
7. If sleep paralysis wasn’t terrifying enough, Locked-In Syndrome is just like that, only worse! People with Locked-In Syndrome are fully aware but are stuck in a coma-like state.
8. In 2017, homicide archivist Thomas Hargrove estimated that there are more than 2,000 serial killers currently at large.
9. In the USA, one in every three murders never gets solved.
10. One-third of murders go unsolved in the United States. Is there anything else that needs to be said?
11. Over 80 million bacteria can be exchanged in one kiss.
12. Remember Murder Hornets? Those have been found again in Washington State.
13. Sleep paralysis is a terrifying condition in which you are awake but cannot move. Sufferers of sleep paralysis often hallucinate demons.
14. There was a chicken called Mike the Headless Chicken that lived for 18 months after its head was cut off.
15. There’s a 1-in-3 chance police will never identify your killer if you’re murdered in the US.
16. Thomas Hargrove, a homicide archivist, estimates that there are over 2,000 serial killers at large right now.
17. Twenty percent of children report hearing voices.
18. We’ve found the most terrifying defense mechanism. Horned lizards squirt blood from their eyes as a defense mechanism.
19. When a person dies, their sense of hearing is the last to go.
20. You can actually fit all the planets in the Solar System (sorry, not you Pluto) in the space between the Earth and the Moon. Think about that one.
21. Your cat may sense when you’re dying. A pet cat, named Oscar, resided in a nursing home and was believed to be able to tell when one of the residents would soon die. He’d sleep beside them until they passed.