Get here the list of 21 best What Am I Riddles with answers that will be helpful for kids.
21 What Am I Riddles
1. A woman who lives in new york legally married three men, she did not get divorce, get an enollment, or legally seperate. How is this possible? Answer: She is a minister.
2. Black I am and much admired, men seek me until they’re tired. When they find me, they break my head, and take from me my resting bed. What am I? Answer: Coal
3. Four fingers and a thumb, Yet flesh and blood, I have none. What am I? Answer: A glove.
4. I am a perching barrel, filled with meat, Taking hits from leaps and dives. Look inside, but do not eat, The meat in there is still alive! What am I? Answer: A thimble on a finger.
Read: 21 Scary Facts
5. I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters is a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I? Answer: A carpet.
6. I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I? Answer: The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE
7. I am white when I am dirty, and black when I am clean. What am I? Answer: A blackboard.
8. I can come in a can, I can come as a punch, I can come as a win, You can eat me for lunch. What am I? Answer: Beet/Beat
9. I can’t be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I? Answer: Love.
10. I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I? Answer: Smoke.
11. I have two hands, but I can not scratch myself. What am I? Answer: A clock.
12. I’m a word that’s hardly there. Take away my start, and I’m an herbal flair. What am I? Answer: Sparsely (No S = Parsley).
13. I’m white, and used for cutting and grinding. When I’m damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I? Answer: A tooth!
14. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack. Give me a smile, and I’ll always smile back. What am I? Answer: A mirror.
15. My first is a creature whose breeding is unclear. My second, a price you must pay. My whole can be found in the river of Time and refers to events of today. What am I? Answer: Current.
16. My first is often at the front door. My second is found in the cereal family. My third is what most people want. My whole is one of the United States. What am I? Answer: Matrimoney. (mat + rye + money). Matrimony is certainly a “united state”!
17. The land was white the seed was black It’ll take a good scholar to riddle me that. What am I? Answer: An eye or an eyeball
18. The more you take away, the more I become. What am I? Answer: A hole.
19. This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I? Answer: Your Breath.
20. What can be heard and caught but never seen? Answer: A Remark.
21. You can touch me, You can break me, You should win me if you want to be mine. What am I? Answer: A heart.