Brain teasers can be helpful for you to make your memory strong. Here is the list of the top 21 brain teasers that will help you to boost your brain power by attending smart puzzles.
21 Brain Teasers
1. A girl is sitting in a house at night with no light. There is no lamp, no candle, nothing. Yet she reads. How? ‘Or’ What? Answer: The woman is blind and reads braille.
2. A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it? Answer: The river was frozen
3. A red house is made from red bricks. A blue house is made from blue bricks. A yellow house is made from yellow bricks. What is a green house made from? Answer: Glass
Read: Top Egg Riddles
4. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? Answer: The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
5. First I am dried, then I am wet. The longer I swim, the more taste you get. What am I? Answer: Tea
6. I am tall when I am young, and I am short when I am old. What am I? Answer: A candle.
7. I can’t be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I? Answer: Love
8. I have a big mouth and I am also quite loud! I am NOT a gossip but I do get involved with everyone’s dirty business. What am I? Answer: A vacuum cleaner
9. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in the darkness, A lady’s delight. What am I? Answer: A pearl
10. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? Answer: A match
11. There is a word in the English language in which the first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four signify a great man, and the whole word, a great woman. What is the word? Answer: Heroine
12. Turn me on my side and I am everything. Cut me in half and I am nothing. What am I? Answer: The number 8
13. Two girls have played and completed five games of chess. Each of them won the same number of fun, and there was no tie in any game. How did it happen? Answer: The two girls did not clash and played with different opponents
14. Until I am measured, I am not known. Yet you miss me, when I have flown. What am I? Answer: Time
15. What goes around the wood but never goes into the wood? Answer: The bark on a tree.
16. What has no hands but might knock on your door, and if it does you better open up? Answer: Opportunity
17. What is harder to catch the faster you run? Answer: Your breath
18. What is special about these words: job, polish, herb? Answer: They are pronounced differently when the first letter is capitalized.
19. When you add two letters, the five-letter word becomes shorter. What is that? Answer: Short
20. Which three letters can frighten a thief away? Answer: ICU
21. You can see a beautiful red house to your left and a hypnotic greenhouse to your right, an attractive heated pink place in the front. So, where is the White House? Answer: The White House in the United States